Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Employee Favorite Product of the Week!

Ranger Distress Paints

Most of you who know me, know that I love mixed media. Give me some paint and I have happy :)  I teach the Art Journaling Workshop and we play with all sorts of mediums. Right now I am a very happy girl with all the new product that has been arriving!

At the Craft and Hobby Trade Show I was lucky enough to take a class with Tim Holtz. We played with his new Distress Paints. I love them!!! They are very fluid water-based acrylic paints and work on multiple surfaces. Tim and Ranger developed these special paints to be reactive with water just like Distress Inks and Distress Stains—perfect to accomplish a wide variety of artistic techniques. They have a convenient dabber system for easy application. You can use them with stamps, paper, wood, metal, glass, plastic and so much more for a matte finish on your projects! Once they are dried they are permanent.

If you want to learn more about them, we will be playing with them at my Art Journaling class on Friday, Feb. 15 at 10:30 am.






■24 colors that coordinate with the Distress palette
■Very fluid water-based, multi-surface acrylic paint
■Timeless matte finish paint in 1 oz. bottles
■Reactive with water like Distress Inks and Stains
■Convenient dabber system application

No comments: