Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Clean & Simple Cards With Dawn

Happy New Year everyone!  It's time for another Clean & Simple card class.  I finally got my samples made and I took them to the store today.  With it being Valentine's day next month, I thought I would do a couple of cards that would work well for that occasion and a couple of cards that could be used for everyday events.  We will be working with various textures this month and the sentiments can always be replaced with something that is more fitting for your particular need.  Call the store at 540 548-3788 to sign up or come by the store in person!  I look forward to seeing in class!

Clean & Simple Cards With Dawn
Wednesday January 16th 2013 @ 10:30 am
$15.00

Basic supply kit including double sided tape, pop dots, white gel pen, corner rounder if you have one.

No comments: