Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Clean & Simple Masculine Cards

I have been a busy bee making cards for my next card class.  This month we will be focusing on birthday cards more suitable for guys.  I know that some people struggle with masculine cards, but I will show you how easy it is to make simple cards for the men in your life.  We will be using some fun textures and patterns.  Call the store @ 540 548-3788 to register or swing by in person to see the cards that we will be making.  Limited kits will be available. 



Clean & Simple Masculine Cards with Dawn
Wednesday February 13th @ 10:30 am
$15.00

Please bring your basic kit including pop dots, double sided tape, corner rounder, paper crimper (if you have one), mini stapler.  I look forward to seeing you in class!

No comments: