Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Design Team Wednesday

I love the products that I got to highlight this week! For all 3 layouts, I used paper from Studio Calico "Wonderland Collection" and Crate Paper "Sleigh Ride White Christmas." If you haven't had a chance to look at these, you really need to stop by the store! Both collections have very fun winter theme papers which are perfect for scrapbooking those winter memories. I used Now & Then brads and We R Memory Keepers "Winter Frost" chipboard for accents. I also used Little Yellow Bicycle vellum tape strips to add some neat borders. To make it pop out more, I put the vellum on cardstock paper before adding it to my pages. I added some red twine to some of the sentiments to blend  it all together.

For my last layout, I used some ribbon from American crafts to accent the bottom of the page and to make a nice bow for the corner. I also used a We R Memory Keepers Winter Flower to add some dimension.
Stop by the store to see the layouts and to check out these awesome products!

- Claudia

No comments: