Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Kids Class - Toilet Paper Roll Mini-Album with Rachael

Hi everyone, its Rachael, and I'm super excited about my newest project. 

Are your kids collectors?  Mine certainly are.  They save egg cartons, paper towel rolls, and newspapers,  always with some project in mind.  Sometimes it drives me crazy, but I recently stumbled across an idea that would allow me to use the things my children refuse to throw away :), and indulge my mini-album kick.

We will be creating a mini album out of toilet paper rolls....yes, you read that correctly, toilet paper rolls.  I would not have believed it either, but this is a super fun way to make neat albums as gifts, make learning books (colors, numbers, letters) for little ones, or to commemorate a trip or event, using materials you already have in your home, and might otherwise be throwing away.



The album we will be making will have five "pages".  We will also be making tags that fit inside each page.  The binder rings make it easy to expand this project after class to add as many pages as you want.  Kids can add journaling blocks, pictures, and embellishments at home to really make this a one-of-a-kind book.

Class will be held on  Thursday, August 8th at 10:30 at Scrapdoodles.  Cost of the class will be $13.  Kits are available.  You can stop by or call the store to sign up.  Hope to see lots of kids (and kids at heart) there! 

1 comment:

DaileyScrapper said...

Sweet mini. It's a great idea.
Yvette