Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Design Team Wednesday-LilyBeeDesign "Pinwheel"

Hey Everyone!

I can't believe how fast the summer is flying!! The LilyBee Design "Pinwheel" collection is perfect for scrapping those summer memories. As soon as I saw it, I knew exactly what I wanted to make-summer decor! For my first project, I used a shadowbox to make a fun picture frame. The bright colors in this collection just coordinate so nicely. I made 2 medallion flowers (I found the tutorial here) and 1 rosette to accent it. The "Pinwheel" collection also comes with super cute circle and tag stickers which I used to accent the flowers. The gray and white twine is also from the store. I love how the frame came out.


For my second project, I used chipboard from my stash to make some neat wall art highlighting our trip to Jamaica. I linked the chipboard with the twine and added some metal wire on top for hanging. Again, the colors are just so bold and fun and really make this piece stand out. Here's the finished product with close ups of each piece. 





Come by the store and check out this collection and the projects. You won't be disappointed!! 

-Claudia :)

No comments: