Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Employee Favorite Product of the week

Happy 4th of July everyone!  It's Dawn here with my favorite product of the week.  This week I chose embossing folders by Lifestyle Crafts!  I love embossing folders, they add so much texture and can take a plain project and just give it that extra little wow factor.  As most of you know, I am primarily a card maker and a pretty clean and simple one at that, so I find adding a little dimension and texture goes a long way.  Lifestyle Crafts has some awesome embossing folders.  I really love the way their embossing folders work and find that they give a really nice crisp image.  Whether you use the whole embossed image or cut the embossed panel down, I love the effect that you get!  Another awesome fact is that they work in all other manual die cutting machines, so whether you have an epic, or an evolution or even a cuttlebug, they work in all of them!!  Look at the detail in my cards below and also a few of the embossing folders we have in stock right now.  Swing by the store to check out our selection.



Anyway, I hope you all have some fun plans for today and this long weekend.  Happy Independence Day!
TTFN
Dawn

1 comment:

DaileyScrapper said...

Great embossing folders. I need to stop by :-)
Yvette