Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Design Team Wednesday Featuring..... We R Memory Keepers "Storytime"

Love, Love, Love this collection by We R Memory Keepers. The papers are just absolutely adorable and took me back to my childhood immediately. I decided to make two layouts to show both the girly and boyish side of the patterned papers and tags. The first layout is of my daughter and I cut along the border of the clouds below the castle to add dimension and interest. I also stickled the castle and slipper on the tag using Star Dust Stickles from the store. I added twine from Doodles and a button from my stash. 



The second layout is of my son, only a few weeks old wearing his adorable frog outfit. It fit perfectly with the frog on the tag. I used numerous patterned papers for this layout in addition to the My Prince tag and cut out other items from a patterned accent page (the journal block and banner). The banner said Magic Beans so I covered the words with strips to make it fit with the theme of this page. I added a few brads by Bazzill and American Crafts sold at Scrapdoodles and the page is complete!

And finally a wedding card using another quote from the patterned paper accents page. I added a few Bazzill buttons and Star Dust stickles and quickly made an elegant card!


I hope these projects bring you some inspiration! Stop by the store to pick up your Storytime collection and create your own memories!



No comments: