Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

August Card Class

Wow!  Where has this year gone?  I can't believe it is almost August!!  I have been a busy little bee again making my samples for my August card class.  As usual, I am keeping them simple.  We will be doing a bit of dry embossing, heat embossing and playing a little with distress inks!  I hope you can make it to one of the classes.

Here are the cards we will be making:


Dates:  Wednesday August 7th @ 10:30 am
and Saturday August 10th @10:30 am
$15.00
Choose the date that works best for you!!

Please bring your basic kit (trimmer, scissors, adhesive)  Please also bring liquid glue, pop dots, double sided tape, craft mat, spray bottle, watercolor brush or paint brush, scallop border punch and a corner rounder, if you have them.  Limited kits available.

TTFN
Dawn

No comments: