Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

We love Lifestyle Crafts Detailz Dies!

Hello!  I'm here to share a video I made yesterday to show off the new Detailz Dies by Lifestyle Crafts- my pick for Product of the Week!

If you haven't used the Detailz Dies yet, you are really missing out!  By running them through the Evolution with Lifestyle Crafts rubber mat, you can add an embossed dimension to the die cut.

Here is my video showing these fun dies in action:



And, here is the card I made:


The bird is cut out of the Whitewashed Co'ordinations and sanded.  The papers are from the Echo Park For the Record 2 Line.  Here is a better look at the bird:


Isn't the embossing a fun detail?  I really love it!  Lifestyle Crafts has come out with many designs that will emboss and cut.  We currently have them all at the store so stop by to check them out!

Thanks for watching and reading about our product of the week this week!

-tessa

No comments: