Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Easy Recipe Organization with Susanne


Hello my fellow crafters! 
I have been unhappy with the state of my recipe box for a very long time!   I can never find what I need and the cards always get wet or sticky sitting on the counter!  I had to come up with something to help!



Soooo, instead of using this 8x8 We R Memory Keepers albums for pictures, I have used it for my recipe cards- they fit perfectly! I love the idea of being able to write a note on the side bar to indicate what kind of recipe, how many it serves or who liked it.  You could also use a photo of a finished dish to give a visual reminder as to what it looked like all put together.



The albums are very easy to use and come in many sizes and colors. Hope this idea has got you thinking of all the other clever ways you could organize your life and add a little scrappy fun!
See you soon!Susanne

No comments: