Scrapdoodles is currently looking for 2 new designers to add to our team. If you love papercrafting (scrapbooking, cards, and creative projects), love to stay up-to-date on trends and techniques in the papercrafting industry and have an eye for design, then we invite you to apply to the Scrapdoodles Design Team. For more information and application guidelines, check out the Design Team post on our blog. You must apply by midnight, May 12, 2013.
Our DT members must:
- Be able to work under and meet deadlines
- Prepare project(s) for DT post at least once every 6 weeks.
- Host a blog of their own and be familiar with Blogger
- Have a Facebook account
- Take high quality photos
- Have a fun and drama-free attitude!
- store product(s) up to a $20 value for each DT post
- a 15% discount on personal purchases
- recognition in store and on Scrapdoodles blog and Facebook page, possible increased traffic to personal blog and possible manufacturer recognition
- Send us an e-mail with the following information (please write "Design Team Application" in the subject line!):
- Name, address, phone number, e-mail address
- Blog link (and a link to any online gallery if you have one)
- High quality photos of 2 recent layouts and 1 "other" project (card, home décor, altered project, mini album, etc.)
- Tell us why you want to be part of our Design Team