Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Design Team Wednesday: Basic Grey Hipster...A cool, cute, and versatile collection

When Basic Grey's Hipster line arrived in the mail, I wasn't sure what I was going to scrapbook. But the more I looked at it, the more the sunglasses jumped out at me. As I looked through my pictures, this photo of Cooper with the kids seemed perfect. They are all wearing 3D glasses for movie night at home. The kids got an absolute kick out of putting these glasses on sweet old Cooper. I could not be happier that we have this picture for a memory.
 This layout was created using the Hipster line, including patterned paper, chipboard buttons, and garland. The cardstock is all Bazzill and coordinates perfectly with the colors in this line. The glasses, star, arrow, and banner are all chipboard buttons and add such a cute little accent to the layout.
 My second layout is also using the Hipster line, however, has a completely different feel. I instantly fell in love with the flower patterned paper and knew I had to find a photo I could use it with. I used two of the garland strips criss crossed at the bottom of the page and then embellished with a chipboard tag and chipboard button. The ribbon is a scrap from my stash. The cardstock used in this layout is also Bazzill.
 A closer look at the garland and chipboard accents.

I hope you have enjoyed these layouts using Basic Grey's Hipster collection. Stop by the store and check out these layouts in person and to pick up your own supplies from this versatile line.

Michelle :)


No comments: