Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Michele Loves Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies!

Hi!  It's Michele's turn to share one of her favorite products with us!  Here's what she has to say:

My pick for product of the week is Lawn Fawn stamps and coordinating dies.   I've loved their stamps for their cute versatile designs - but I'm even more in love with them when they have a matching die set!!!    


At first I was confused how they would work.....stamp first or die cut first?  I researched a bit and have decided stamp first.    Select which stamp/die and stamp the image.    


Use washi tape to adhere the die to the paper so it is centered exactly over the stamped image.   I use washi tape so you can secure it but still remove it after cutting.    


Use your die cut machine to cut the image.   


I find this way you get a nice clean edge around the stamped image.   Of course then you can color your image and pop-dot the shape to the rest of your card.   


Super cute and easy!!!


Michele

No comments: