Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Clean & Simple Cards With Dawn

I have finally got my samples for my June card class up at the store!  It has been a busy month for me and we are not even half way through!!  Anyway, this month we will be playing with some embossing folders, distress paint and a simple way to use distress ink to create a background.  I am offering this class on 2 different dates, pick the one that works best for you.  Wednesday's class is almost full, but there are still spots available for Saturday's class.  Call the store at 540 548-3788 to sign up or stop by the store in person!

Wednesday June 12th @ 10:30am
or Saturday June 15th @ 1 pm
$15.00

Please bring your basic kit along with pop dots, liquid glue (glossy accents), black ink, 3/4" circle punch if you have one, heat gun, sanding block if you have one, corner rounder, your favorite colors of distress paint and distress ink if you have any.  I used worn lipstick, spiced marmalade and wild honey distress paints.  I also used peacock feathers distress ink. Looking forward to seeing you in class!

Dawn

1 comment:

Suzanna Lee said...

Lovely cards Dawn!