Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Design Team Wednesday-Little Yellow Bicycle "Poppy"


Little Yellow Bicycle's "Poppy" collection is a scrapbooker's dream!! As a busy working mom, this collection is fabulous! I could not believe how quickly I was able to create such fun, colorful, and versatile layouts. Having both a boy and a girl, I wanted to showcase how this line could be used for either a son or daughter. In the first layout of my son, I used several pieces of the patterned paper, a journaling card, and banners from the paper crafting kit. Add a few buttons from my stash and American Crafts letter stickers and there you have it, a completed layout!



Using the same collection, I was able to create a totally different and more vibrant look for this layout of my daughter. The background paper basically did all the work for me, with a little embellishment created using the paper crafting kit. I added dimension to the poppies by using foam squares and made the "banner" under the picture using the paper crafting kit, which includes the adorable self-adhesive pearls!


I was completely smitten with this collection as soon as I saw it, in fact I even gasped aloud! After using the papers and crafting kit, I am even more in love! Stop by Scrapdoodles today and grab this collection, you will have beautiful layouts in a matter of minutes!

No comments: