Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Clean & simple cards with Dawn

Hi everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your summer so far.  It's time to post my cards for my regular July card class.  This month we are keeping it simple.  Here are the cards we will be making.


I will be teaching this class on 2 different days, so please pick the one that works best for you.  Please note that Wednesday's class fills up quickly, so call early or pick Saturday instead.

Wednesday July 10th @ 10.30 am
or
Saturday July 13th @ 10.30 am
$15.00
Kits available.
Call the store at 540 548 3788 to sign up or stop by in person!

Please bring your trimmer, tape runner, pop dots, double sided tape, glue dots, liquid glue, corner rounder, fine point scissors and a xyron or sticker maker if you have one.

I look forward to seeing you in class.
Dawn

No comments: