Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Employee Favorite Product of the Week!

Lifestyle Crafts Dies

Lifestyle dies are quick, easy and work for most anything! I have totally fallen for the new nesting hearts! I love the versatility of the dies...you can use one on a scrapbook layout, cut several of each size and create a banner and use the leftovers for a sweet note in a loved ones lunch box! Not to mention making your own teacher treats and classmate valentines. The dies work with virtually all of the cutting machines on the market as long as the machine is wide enough to fit the die. I did a little search and found that two of the three nesting dies I used are sold out on the lifestyles site....guess who has them all! Don't wait too long they are sure to vanish fast! I hope to see you in the store and be sure to check out all the fantastic Valentines paper!

Susanne



No comments: