Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Cards with Dawn

Hi, I just got my samples up at the store for my March card class.  This class we will be working with different mediums.  I will show you that you can still create clean and simple cards while using things like the new distress paint to do some simple water coloring.  We will also be using some Mr. Huey ink on die cuts along with heat embossing and a few other fun ideas!  I am offering this class twice, so pick the day and time that best suits you.  Call the store @ 540 548-3788 or swing by in person to sign up!  I look forward to seeing you in class:)



Cards With Dawn $15.00
Dates:  Saturday March 9th @ 1pm
             Wednesday March 13th @ 10:30am

Supplies needed:  pop dots, corner rounder, ink blending tool, adhesive, aqua painter or paintbrush and a craft mat.


No comments: