Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Design Team Wednesday-Graphic 45 Secret Garden


When Cheryl asked me what I would like to highlight this week, I immediately chose Graphic 45's Secret Garden Collection. I absolutely love this collection. The papers are just so beautiful and elegant. Since I wanted to make something fun and decorative, I used some of the papers to make a banner that would be perfect for an entry way. I measured out 4 triangles using pink and green cardstock, and then cut out 4 more triangles about 1/2 inch smaller than the pink and green ones from the paper collection. I really loved the print on one of the papers and decided to make that the center of the banner. I used lace ribbon from my stash to border the center paper and to add a vintage touch to the triangles. To add some dimension, I used chipboard from the Secret Garden Collection. I also added some brads from Teresa Collins "Now and Then" collection. I love how it turned out.


I used the leftover paper to make a couple of layouts. I used some pictures from a garden from Georgetown that went perfectly with the collection. For the first layout, I cut out the flower stamps from one of the papers and decided to make a mini banner with them. I used sewing floss from my stash for the banner and used 3d pop ups to make the stamps stick out.



I can't tell you enough how awesome this collection is. You have to stop by the store to see it for yourself. In the mean time, have fun working on your paper projects!

-Claudia  :)

No comments: