Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Employee Favorite Product of the Week!

Hi there!  Lori here to tell you about Knock Out Punches by American Crafts.  After we got them in at the store and I had a chance to play with them I knew this was an item I had to have.  First of all, it's a great value.  You are getting 6 border punches for about $8.00 a piece.  If you have spent anytime talking to me at the store you know I have a pretty tight crafting budget so I want to get a lot of bang for my buck.  This really delivers that.  It also has a really cool carry case that keeps it all together.  I always throw it in when packing for a crop because it gives me lots of options without having to take up a ton of space in my crop bags.  I bring enough stuff with me already.  I'm sure you all can relate to that :) happy  Right now at the store we have two different sets of everyday punches and a really cool Christmas set.  Come by and pick up a set to you from Santa! 

No comments: