Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Design Team Wednesday-Tis the Season

Design Team Wednesday-Tis the Season
Little Yellow Bicycle's Once Upon A Christmas caught my eye immediately. I fell in love with the somewhat vintage look of the collection. I have been passionate about Christmas and everything it embodies ever since I was a little girl. It was a gift in and of itself to use this collection to scrapbook some of my favorite Christmas photos of my children.
For this layout I incorporated several of the patterned papers from this collection as well as the embellishments, including the title and star. I opted to glittter the trees and reindeer antlers and use a brad in the center of the star to continue the reindeer theme.
For my second project, I created an ornament chipboard album. I felt like a child on Christmas morning making this! I incorporated numerous embellishments from the collection as well as the patterened papers. I did add a few embellishments from my supplies including the flowers, ribbon, and brads. And of course I added a fair amount of Stickles, my latest scrapbook obsession.


Stop by Scrapdoodles to see these projects in person and to peruse the entire chipboard album! Happy Holidays to everyone and remember to capture all your memories!

No comments: