Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Employee Favorite Product of the Week "Epiphany Crafts"

The more you get to know me, the more you’ll find that I always have my eyes open for ways to create unique and homemade gifts for my friends and family. This love led me to Epiphany Crafts.


I’m going to be completely honest. When we received the first shipment of Epiphany Crafts I was quite confused. Are they punches? What are the Bubble Caps for? How would I use something like this? Then I saw the charm settings. There were two sizes, one that would be perfect as a pendant on a necklace, and the other would be perfect for a charm bracelet. I just couldn’t resist. What better present for a grandmother than a bracelet or necklace with her grandchildren’s pictures? Not only can you make charms, but you can make endless embellishments for your layouts or cards.

Epiphany Crafts makes the process very easy. You simply purchase the Shape Studio and Bubble Cap in the size and shape that corresponds to your needs. The possibilities are endless: hearts, pennants, squares, circles, etc. Choose the paper or picture that you would like to use and away you go; instant embellishments or keepsakes. After you create your shape you can place it into a setting (such as the charm settings I used) or you can simply add it to a project.

Take a chance on this product and you’ll be amazed at the unique pop you can add to your own projects.

Rachael

No comments: