Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Design Team Wednesday

Fall is upon us. I can see the leaves starting to change! I love this time of year. Growing up in Florida we did not have a fall, everything is green. This is my second fall here and I love doing all the fall activities, apple picking, going to the pumpkin patch and just driving to enjoy the scenery.

The store has such a wonderful collection of fall and Halloween papers is was hard to choose from!
For my pumpkin patch layout I used Jillibean Soup paper collection.  The colors are so great!! I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the pumpkin.  I love using the buttons by American Craft for the country feel of the layout.
For my second project I wanted to make a Halloween banner to decorate the house.  I love love love Echo Park!!!  I used chipboard for the circles, hot glued some sparkly orange tulle onto the back.  There is so many cool shapes on the Silhouette Cameo to use for projects.  The doilies, letters, flowers, cat and bird were all cut out from the Cameo.  I inked the edges of the circles with Tim Holtz's Distressing Ink. I glimmer misted over the whole banner with Tattered Angels.  I glittered the cat and the bird with American Craft WOW Fine Glitter.  I love Kaisercraft's Sparlkets to put in the middle of the flowers.
The pictures do not do the banner justice so come by the store to get a better and up close look at it.  It was so easy to create.  There is no reason not to decorate your whole house for Halloween!!!
I hope I have inspired you for the fall holidays and events.  Come by the store and the ladies can help you create whatever you desire for the Halloween!!! 
~Tiffany

No comments: