Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Design Team Wednesday

I often call my daughter our "Little Blessing Baby" and I give thanks every day that our little peanut is here with us. So when I saw the Authentique "Thankful" line at Scrapdoodles I knew it would be perfect! I wanted to think outside of the box with this line, and instead of using Thanksgiving photos, I used the line to document what I am most thankful for, my daughter. I love the double sided pattern cardstock and I thought the acorns were so cute! The line also offers a sheet of cardstock stickers that really helped tie everything together. 





The flowers and glitter letters are from my stash, as is the brown satin ribbon on the left tying the layout together. The rest of the letters and the "count your blessings" sticker are from the Authentique sticker sheet. The pattern papers are all from the "Thankful"  line and the solid paper is my favorite line, Bazzil. I added a bit of bling to the layout with the orange and silver rhinestone brads by My Minds Eye that I picked up in the store. After I finished the layout I had enough left over to make a simple, 4x4, flip album showing my newborn daughter with her favorite people. 



All of the elements in the mini album complement the layout - using the same brads, paper, stickers and ribbon.

Feel free to hop over to my blog for more photos from these projects and more! 

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: