Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Simple Thank you card kit by SRM

Hi everyone. Hope you all are enjoying your summer. Have you ever wished you had a thank you card ready at your fingertips?  I sure have..can't count how many times I wished I had a card at the ready.  Well, my next class takes care of that problem.  This is a simple card class kit by SRM, using SRM thank you stickers...How many ways can one say "thank you"?....This class will show you 8 ways!  That's right. We will make 7 thank you cards and 1 thank you tag. You need to bring your basic tool kit; double sided sticky tape (score, or similar); pop dots; glue dots or other adhesive to adhere buttons.  Paper and embellies are included in the kit.  At the end of class, you will have completed 7 cards and 1 tag. I have posted pic's showing 7 cards. Tag will be here soon. 


Saturday
August 11
1:00pm w/Pat
$20.00

SEE Y0U SOON


          

No comments: