Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Design Team Wednesday with Tiffany

Disney!!!

I love Disney so much! We just got back and of course I wanted to make a mini album.  I used my newest tool to create almost everything for this album, the Silhouette Cameo.  Do you know how awesome this machine is?! Not only does it have images you can download, but you can also create your images if you can't find what you are looking for.  I made my own Mickey ears by welding three circles together.  You can also use any true type font from the your files or download from the internet.  


The paper I used for the album was from Creative Imaginations.  Of course you know me I always have to use some Tim Holtz Distressing Ink and Stickles!!!


Come by the store and the girls would love to show all the amazing things the Cameo can do. They will  also be able to help you with the paper.  The project will be in the store for you to get an up close look and take some of your own pics this weekend! 


I hope I have inspired you to create!
~Tiffany

No comments: