Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Design Wednesday Project Two


My Second Project

I started out with a 12x12 picture frame. I painted the entire frame with pink acrylic paint, painted a second coat using Tim Holtz's Distressing Crackle Paints (picket fence), and finally I inked all over the frame using Tim Holtz's Distressing Ink (can you say a little addicted to T!m!!)

The paper collection and chipboard is from Pink Paislee's Spring Jubilee collection.  The little cards are from Webster's Pages' Picnic collection.  It is awesome how so many paper companies can be intermingled together!

The chipboard letters are coated with Stampendous Frantage Crushed Glass Glitter.  I used Ranger's Glossy Accent to adhere the glitter.

There are some Kaisercraft flowers in there.  The key is from Tim Holtz.

I love Spring! The colors inspire me so much! I hope I have inspired you too. This project was so easy and would make a great gift for any occasion. 

~Tiffany

No comments: