Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Design Team Wednesday

It's me, Lisa, again... and this time around I decided to make a few cards. I have some friends with birthdays next month and thought I would get a jump start on things. 

This first card is made using papers mostly from Authentique. But the embellishments are a mix from Prima, K & Company, some Fancy Pants rub-ons and Cardstock stickers from Echo Park.

I used Echo Park papers to create this little card. I really enjoyed working with the "This & That" line. It is filled with tons of different colors and patterns. And I loved this blue-green. 

I love this simple little card. The music paper is from Authentique with a few rub-ons from my stash... I think they are from Fancy Pants. The "LOVE" is cut using my Cricut machine. The heart is from a piece of Basic Grey paper.

This card made with Authentique's "Carefree" line also uses a little bit of the "Miss Caroline" paper line from My Mind's Eye. I love how the natural colors blend with the bold pop of coral. 

I hope these have inspired you to make a couple of cards for your friends.
Thanx for stopping by.

No comments: