Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sweet Summertime Photo Banner/ Mini Book

Hello!

I know you've all been taking great photos of everything you've been up to this summer! I've got a perfect place for them- this cute photo banner by Little Yellow Bicycle:



It looks great as a photo banner but when you are done displaying it, you can easily bind it into the cutest mini book! The kit comes with enough paper and goodies to decorate both sides of each banner flag. It also comes with the rings to bind it.

I'll be offering this as a class on Sunday, August 21st and will also have the kits for sale in the store starting tomorrow. Here are the details:

LYB Sweet Summertime Photo Banner/ Mini Book Class

Day: August 21st
Time: 1:30-3:30pm
Cost: $20.00
What to bring: paper trimmer, adhesive, scissors

You can call or stop by the store to sign up today!

I had so much fun putting this project together- I can't wait to add my photos of all the great things we've been up to the last couple of months!

Hope you'll be able to join me!

-tessa

1 comment:

Karen Hunter said...

Cute! Love the combination of banner and mini album.