Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fall Inspired Cards

Hi There!

Hope you are having a great Wednesday! The weather around here has been great, hasn't it- minus the ground rumbling of course! LOL!

I've got some fun cards to show you today using the new Amy Tangerine line by American Crafts. I found in the store during the crop last Saturday and had to have it- hee! Here is what I made:






Goodies:

Amy Tangerine patterned papers, acrylic stamps, remark sticker book, fabric paper; October Afternoon letter stickers; Stampin' Up leaf stamps, ink; Versamark; Hemp Twine: Sanding Block; Feathers

I was inspired by the colors in the Amy Tangerine line. They are funky and very on trend for fall this year. I love that! I added some fall elements like feathers and leaves to the design as well. The fabric paper was also fun to play with- I tore it into strips because I love the raw, frayed edges. I think I might try die-cutting it next!

The Amy Tangerine line is just one of many new lines we've received in the last few weeks! There is lots to look at so pop on by the store today to see what other great things we have!

Have a great day!

-tessa

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Love them all, Tessa!