Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

School Days Mini Book Class

Hi!

I'm excited to showcase my latest class- a School Days Mini Album- it's perfect for all those back to school pictures you've been taking!


I've used lots of fun, bright paper from Echo Park and paired it with some of my favorite embellishments. I'll show you some fun techniques, such as subtle distressing and working with chipboard. I'll also show you some simple ways to create your own 3-d embellishments. We'll be binding it all together with the Cinch, too!


Here are the details:

School Days Mini Album
$28.00
Saturday, Sept. 17th at 1:30pm
Please bring your basic supplies: lots of adhesive, scissors, paper trimmer, black pen, and a corner rounder (if you have one)

This class will be great for all skill levels so even if you are just beginning, don't be afraid to sign up! We'll have lots of fun! :)

-tessa

No comments: