Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Photos from Donna Downey's Amazing Visit!

I have so much more to post about the fantastic weekend we had with Donna and Bill! Here is our photo album. I will be posting the highlights later tonight but Blogger is giving me issues! The classes were so much more than we expected! Donna is warm, generous and incredibly funny! None of us wanted the weekend to end! We are truly inspired by this incredibly talented artist!

"I’m kicking myself for not signing up for more of Donna Downey’s classes. Donna’s dynamic personality and motivating teaching style made the paint.watercolor.doodle class so much fun (and just what I needed after a stressful week at work.) I LOVED that she didn’t force you to do everything “her way” but encouraged all of us Type A’s to move outside our comfort zone…not to mention embracing (or covering) our mistakes. Although she has less than an hour between classes, she spent time taking pictures, signing books and even let me interrupt her lunch to sign my backpack…which I love.

Thanks for hosting this fabulous series of classes,
Kristen."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl,
I was at the classes on Saturday. Is there anyway I could get digital copies of some of the photos?

Susan

Cheryl said...

Susan,
Email me your address at scrapdoodles@gambit.com and I will send you the photo album link. You can also save the pics right from the blog onto your hard drive.
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Cheryl,
I had such a great time. Can't wait until next year.

Thanks,
Kelley