Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

A Halloween Mini Book...

Hi! Happy Monday! I thought I'd do a quick post to show off a little mini album I did last week. I am totally getting into the Halloween spirit, talking with my girls about their costumes, shopping for Trick-or-Treat candy, and picking out our Jack-o-Lantern designs! It seems like I never get around to scrapping the pictures from the current Halloween until the year later so this year I decided to make my book first and add the pictures after I get them printed so I can show it off right away. Hee! Finally a step ahead!! Anyways, here it is:

Cover:



Zoey and Natalie are the Z&N! This page will show off their costumes:



Too Cute to Spook pages:



I love candy, I love you pages:



Trick or Treat pages:



Pumpkins Party pages:




Goodies:
Mini Blackboard album by Cosmo Cricket (so fun to work with!) Patterned paper, stickers, rub-ons, and Chipboard pieces by Heidi Grace Designs- some are from this years Halloween line and some are from last years. Card stock is by Bazzill and the ribbon is a hodgepodge I got at the store. I also used a White Uniball Signo marker to doodle around in some areas.

Anyways, hope you are all having as much fun preparing for Halloween as I am!

-tessa