Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hello from Park City, Utah!


I'm in beautiful Park City with QuicKutz for a Retailer's Event titled "Deck the Hall's" (hmm wonder what they will be unveiling later this month on October 28th!) Now, if you are a Doodle Kutz Klub member we have a special preview party for you on October 27th at 7pm, sign-up is recommended.

If you read this blog, mention "Deck the Halls" and get an extra 10% off your QuicKutz purchase this week now through Friday, October 17th. (That is in addition to any discount's you are entitled to, Members get 20% off everyday). Post on any post I make this week and be entered into a drawing for a Holiday QuicKutz die!
More to come later...have to eat breakfast and get to class...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl,
I hope they will be unvailing a new 4x8 font, I love this fonts. welcome back, I hope you took plenty of pictures.

Kelley

ccriscat said...

I am glad I am a new club member!!!

Tammi said...

Looking forward to seeing the new releases!