Need a quick and inexpensive gift for that special someone? Why not a mini album for their photos and thoughts?
In this class, you will make a single mini and learn how to expand it into a double, triple or whatever size you want.
WHEN: Saturday, January 25, 2014
WHERE: Scrapdoodles, Central Park, Fredericksburg
TIME: 10:30 a.m.
COST: $ 35.00 (paper and embellishments included)
WHAT: Learn mini album basics:
• Why so many adhesives and when to use them
• How to score properly
• Gussets and their purpose
• Adding magnets
• Make your album interactive with flips, fold outs, pockets and belly bands
• Adding hinges
• Using ribbon for something other than a bow
• Adding journaling spots
• Making inserts for additional photos and journaling
• Expand your album and make it your own
SUPPLIES TO BRING to class:
Score Board and bone folder
Distress Inks (Lipstick red and black soot) and applicator
Scissors and/or craft knife
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive (wet)
1/8” red lined tape or 1/8” score tape
Tape runner and refills
Clear packing tape
Heart border punch of your choice (I will bring mine)
½” Corner Rounder punch
Big Bite or long reach hole punch
The sample for this amazing book is at the store. Please stop by to check it out in person- so many fun pull outs and flips!
Call or stop by the store to sign up today!