Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Halloween Banner Class

With summer winding down and the kids heading back to school, I've already started to think ahead to fall.  I love to decorate for Halloween and this year wanted to create a banner to put on my mantle.  I was so happy with how it turned out, I decided to offer it as a class and kit.  I chose Teresa Collins Designs Masquerade Party Collection to work with and was going for a simple but elegant look:


The banner will be on display at the store within the next few days so stop by and take a closer look!  I'll have everything cut out and ready to put together for you on class day- all you have to worry about is adhesive and enjoying yourself as you work!  Here is the class information:

Halloween Banner Class with Tessa
September 28th, 2013
1:30pm
$15.00
Please bring regular dry adhesive and foam dimensional adhesive.  Bring scissors and a cropadile if you have one as well.

Hope you'll be able to join me!  If you'd like to sign up, call or stop by Scrapdoodles today!

-tessa

No comments: