Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Design Team Wednesday spotlights Bella Blvd!


Bella Blvd.'s Trick or Treat collection is beyond cute, inspiring, and colorful! The owl patterned paper caught my eye right from the rack...and then I felt as if I had been given a basket full of treats with all the other patterns and die cut shapes! My first layout really showcases the variety of pattern and color included in this collection. I made various sized strips and layered them to create a "starburst" like effect.

 The title circle is included in the die cut shapes and I simply embellished it with silver and orange Stickles, sold at Scrapdoodles. The purple and orange twine add a little something special, along with dimension!

My second layout has a totally different look, yet includes patterns and die cut shapes from the same collection. The journal block is framed with varied strips of pattern paper and embellished with buttons and twine. The arrow was perfect to highlight the carving picture and was popped off the page using foam squares.


My final project is a Halloween card using the heart die cut shape. I just felt it was a perfect fit for a card and the twine was a great addition. The Stickles and gem accents can also be found at Scrapdoodles!

I hope these projects have you thinking about how you can use Bella Blvd.'s collection to showcase your Halloween photos! These layouts will be in the store in the next day or so!


No comments: