Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Card Class

Fall in Virginia is beautiful and I am so glad that it is finally here.  I can't wait to see all the trees change colors.  With fall in mind, I had fun coming up with my cards for October's class.  This month we will be keeping things pretty clean and simple.  We will be doing a little bit of masking and also playing with Tim Holtz new distress glitter and doing some more stamping using my favorite ink right now, the new Memento Luxe inks!!  Here are a couple of sneaks:




Isn't that little owl with googly eyes just too cute?  I am offering this class on Wednesday October 9th and also Sunday October 13th.  Please stop by the store to sign up or call the store and reserve your spot with a credit card..  I look forward to seeing you in class!

Date:        Wednesday October 9th @ 10.30 am OR
                 Sunday October 13th @ 1.30 pm
Cost:        $15.00 cash or check only please.
Teacher:  Dawn 

If you have these supplies please bring them: trimmer, bone folder, pop dots, glossy accents or other strong liquid adhesive, corner rounder, brown ink, antique linen distress ink, peacock feathers distress ink, ink blending tool, scallop border punch, skinny double sided adhesive tape or glue pen and scissors.

No comments: