Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lori Loves We R Memory Keepers Page Protectors

Hey there scrappers, Lori here with the Product of the Week. But, before I tell you what it is I want to ask you a few questions:


Are you like me and take 100+ pictures of 1 event and then wonder what to do with all those photo gems that you just can't delete?

Do you have pictures of birthday parties with weird colors that make it really hard to pull together a cohesive look?

Is the idea of scrapbooking so overwhelming that you feel stuck?

Are you a fan of the Scrapdoodles Hump Day layouts ( I AM) but want a 2 page spread instead of 1?

Did you answer "Yes, yes, yes" to any of these questions? Then this weeks product is for you. It is a workhorse that can make scrapbooking even the biggest mountains of photos quicker and easier. Do you know what it is yet?


Divided Page Protectors. These are so popular for good reason. They come in all varieties and configurations, if you have lots of horizontal 4*6 photos, great, if you have verticals, they make those too. Right now in Scrapdoodles we have at least 10 different types of divided page protectors.
Sometimes there are just too many good photos to traditionally scrapbook all of them. I will take my favorite photo or two and make a really nice 1 page layout and then next to it I will put in a divided page protector or two and put my photos in the sleeves.
Maybe you don't want to do traditional scrapbooking, you don't have the time but want something more than a photo album, great these will work for you too. Put the photos in the sleeves except leave 1 sleeve for a nice title or a sticker embellishment.
The possibilities are endless and easy. Come by the store and pick up a pack to try. I'm sure you will love them as much as I do.

No comments: