Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Distress Paints In Action!

Good Morning!

Hope your Friday is off to a great start! I wanted to share one of my favorite products with you today- Tim Holtz Distress Paints by Ranger! There are so many ways you can use these paints and I've only just begun to experiment with them! Here is a card I made using them:


And, so you can see the process, I created a video just for you!



Now, we are just getting started with videos and as you can see, are still learning the ropes. We have set up a  Scrapdoodles YouTube Channel and hope to bring you more videos in the future!

What did you think of the Distress Paints in action? They are so fun to play with- I hope I inspired you to try them out! We just received a new shipment of them, including the new metallic colors so all are currently in stock!

Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

No comments: