Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Design Team Wednesday... Pinkpaislee

Pinkpaislee
I saw this Pinkpaislee line at Scrapdoodles and thought it was adorable.
The rich colors inspired me to use some of the fabic I
purchased at Mood in New York to create this layout. I used
Pinkpaislee Hope Chest Treasures paper.
I cut out the dress form using my Cameo. I made the flowers
by punching out several size circles and singeing them on
the ends with a candle. Make sure you don't get your fabric
too close to the flame or you can burn the material. I stacked
several circles on top of each other, punched a hole, and connected
them with a brad.

I was also inspired to make this card using Pinkpaislee Cottage Farms Barrel paper.
I cut out a 4 x 5.25 piece of paper with butterflies using my Cameo. If you
look closer at the picture, you can see I placed fabric under the negative butterflies.
This is just a small selection of the new line. Come down to Scrapdoodles
and check it out. The paper is gorgeous and there is alot more of this
line to choose from.
Happy Scrappin!!!
Carey

No comments: