Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

SRM Stickers Are Our Favorite!


Hi everyone, it's Dawn here with my fave product of the week and this time around I picked SRM Stickers!  I am primarily a card maker and I like to stamp, but I know that a lot of people are intimidated by stamping and the SRM Stickers are an AWESOME alternative if you find the prospect of stamping a little scary, lol!  Of course they can absolutely be used in conjunction with stamping, but for my card today, there is NO ink, just an awesome Thank You sticker by SRM.  Another great thing about these stickers is that you get quite a variety of them on one sheet and they seem to have stickers for just about every occasion   Also, they are clear which makes them perfect for using on any color paper!  I whipped up this card in about 5 minutes, so if time is short, these are perfect for creating quick, fun projects!!  Don't limit their use to just cards either, you can use them on all your crafting projects!!   Stop by the store to see our wide selection of these wonderful stickers!

No comments: