Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Employee Product Of The Week

Oops!!  How did it become Thursday already?  This should have been posted this morning, but I was thinking it was only Wednesday today!!  This is Dawn and it is my turn for employee product of the week.  Anyone that knows me, knows that I am not really a big technique person, but as I was entering this fabulous product into the system the other week, my curiosity got the better of me!  I caved and bought the Naturally Aged Paint System Precious Stone in the color turquoise by Tattered Angels.  It is a 4 step process, but it is really easy to achieve beautiful results.  I used glossy paper, but it will work on almost any surface.  I followed the easy instructions and let it dry and then I die cut my Christmas tree and made a card (of course, lol.)  The photo doesn't do the effect it creates justice.  You can't see the true colors and shimmer.  The colors can be used alone or layered for truly custom effects.  Each time you use this product, you will achieve different results.

This product also comes in other beautiful colors and finishes like weathered wood, antique silver or aged copper, just to name a few.  Stop by the store to see my sample and to pick one of these fun unique kits up for yourself.  You won't be disappointed!


Sorry about the poor quality photo's.

No comments: