Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Employee Favorite Product of the Week!

For months I had been eying the Bazzill brad jackets at Scrapdoodles and knew I had to have them but was unsure of where I would use them. That was, until I discovered the Ranger Melting Pot and decided to search YouTube to learn just how versatile this product really is! After watching lots of videos, I knew it was something I had to have. First, I purchased the Melting Pot and clear UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel) to melt. I also got the primary color pack of Heat It ink dies and the Mold-and-Pour mold making set. And I finally got those Bazzill brad jackets!

Off I went, making molds, finding cookie cutters, and mixing colors to see what I came up with. I made molds of the three brad jackets and was able to match them perfectly to my layout using Clear UTEE and just a small drop of blue Heat It ink. I was thrilled with how this color resembled the ice cold glacier waters of Glacier Bay.

But I could not stop with the brad jackets. I used the heart shaped cookie cutter to make another beautiful, super easy embellishment to accent my journaling black. Finally, I topped it off with a beautiful glass-like butterfly made of a mold I crafted with a wooden Studio Calico butterfly shape.
I hope you can find the time to check out this great product and learn all the endless possibilities!
 
Jennie McMenemy
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennie, absolutely beautiful!!!