Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Learn a New Technique or Two!!!




Sunday October 23rd from 1:30pm to 3:30pm. The cost is $18.00
The paper collection used is My Mine's Eye - Mischievous.
There are so many techniques you will be learning in this class where do I begin?!
Don't have the right letters for your layout? No problem create your own with chipboard. We will be making our own letters and painting them with two Tim Holtz's Distress Crackle Paints.
Don't have the right color metal? Don't worry! I will show you how to use Adirondack's Alcohol Inks to change colors of metal to get desired colors.
We will be stamping, using charms, and using burlap for extra texture on your layout.
Supplies for the class needed: Adhesive, distressing ink (because I love using them so much!) your favorite color. Something to pierce holes for brads.
I can't wait to see you all!

No comments: