Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Christmas Classes with Lisa Patterson!

Hello! I thought I would share the details of a couple of new classes I will be teaching on December 10th. The times for each will be decided and posted soon. I promise. They are both Christmas books as you can see by the pictures and descriptions. Each of these books can hold tons of pictures and have lots of places for journaling. I hope to see you for one or both of these classes.


Vintage Christmas Folder Album

Sat., Dec. 10
10:30 am
$60 3 hours

Join me, in creating this unique holiday album featuring the Lost & Found Christmas collection from My Mind's Eye. If you love the look and feel of vintage but still love your bling... this is the book for you. We will use one of my favorite office supply finds as the structure for this album and will fill it with page upon page of Christmas goodness, for all of your holiday photos and memories. We'll even throw in some burlap and canvas, sounds interesting right? Be sure to sign up, you definitely don't want to miss this one.

Please Bring: personal trimmer, your favorite brown ink (for distressing the edges), adhesive (wet and dry), scissors, ruler and a pencil



12 Days of Christmas Album

Sat. Dec. 10
2:30pm
$45 3 hours
Create this fun and interactive 6" x12” keepsake album made from Authentique's Christmas line, Wonder and the Cinch machine. This album is bursting with pockets, secret fold-outs, flip-ups, and has tons of spaces for all of your holiday photos. In this class you’ll learn lots of techniques that you can duplicate with any papers you choose. Trust me... I have. It also makes a great gift, too!
Please bring: personal trimmer, adhesive (wet and dry), scissors, pencil, ruler, and a scoring tool (bone folder).


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

LOVE Them!!! Saw the MME book in person and it is gorgeous!!!