Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

September Card Class With Dawn

Hi, anyone else wondering where the summer has gone?  How can it be almost Labor Day already??  Seriously!!

Anyway, I have a couple of sneaks at the cards we will be making in my September card class.  We will be playing with gelato's again, doing some simple water coloring and emboss resist techniques with them.  We will also be making a couple of neat little flowers.  My Wednesday class is full already, but I have spaces available in my Saturday September 21st class.  Call the store at 540 548-3788 to sign up or stop by in person.

Details:  Wednesday Sept 11th @ 10.30am (full)
                Saturday Sept 21st @ 10.30 am
                Price:  $15.00




 
supplies:
basic kit (trimmer, adhesive, scissors etc)
paint brush, water cup, craft mat, liquid glue, needle and thread
(no sewing skills required, lol!) baby wipes or soft cloth
corner rounder, pop dots, scallop border punch,
mini stapler, double sided tape, pinking shears
 
I look forward to seeing you in class :)
 
Dawn
 

No comments: