Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

My School Days Memory Box - Kids Class

Hi everyone, it's Rachael, and I'd like to invite all you kids, and kids at heart, to join me for my final kids class of the summer.  We are going to be making a School Days Memory Box.  This project was once again inspired by my children.  My kids, particularly my son, love boxes.  He currently has five or six boxes  holding various treasures in his room. 

Last year was the first year all three of my children attended school, and I really wasn't prepared for the shear amount of "stuff" that entailed.  Valentines day cards, tooth certificates, teddy bear picnic ribbons, and countless other precious momentos that seemed to pile up around the house.  With this in mind I decided to create these memory boxes for each of my children to organize all of their keepsakes for the upcoming school year. 




I am offering a color palette for boys and girls, because I just couldn't resist the coordinating My Minds Eye Kate and Co. paper.  Each child will also be able to label the front of the box with their name, the school year, and their grade for that year.  These boxes will fit nicely on their closet shelves for easy storage and access.


I hope you can join me on Thursday, August 22nd at 10:30 a.m. for this fun class.  The cost of the class is $15, and kits will be available.  You can call Scrapdoodles to sign-up, or stop in and take a look at the boxes in person, my pictures don't do them justice.  When you sign up please be sure to choose either the boy or girl color scheme,  provide the name of the child, and the grade they will be in for the 2013-2014 school year.  Happy Crafting!

No comments: