Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Employee Favorite Product of the Week!

Hi my name is Susanne and I am a paper addict! I have a feeling I am in good company. When I see a new line that I love and have to have, I try to find a purpose to justify the purchase. The first thing that comes to mind are pictures that may work with it for scrapbook pages…but I have two boys and some of the paper I like is not going to work for them. Next I think about how it may work for card making. My most recent project was how it could be used to repurpose a plain object and make it fun and interesting. It is a challenge to think outside the box and in the end you can really end up with some creative projects! Pictured is an old lunch box my husband got as a giveaway at work. I loved it and immediately thought it would be cute in Christmas paper to keep cards in or give filled with baked goods! So start looking for fun things to repurpose and come on in and check out all the fantastic paper lines we have just gotten in!

No comments: